Cherwell School in north Oxford has the best cycling modal share in the UK. The reason? It has a totally segregated cycle way to link it with student catchment areas. From http://www.cherwell.oxon.sch.uk/information/school-travel We are the number one cycling school in the UK! No other school has such a high proportion of students (58.4% and rising) who […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 21 entries.
Entries by admin
- (VIDEO) Mini Holland: Waltham Forest and Beyond
- Costing a Low-Traffic Neighbourhood in Oxford
- Get the OLS tee !
- Implementing Liveability: Clyde Loakes at Oxford Town Hall
- Botley Road Corridor Improvements – consultation response
- Traffic Evaporation
- Oxford City Centre Movement and Public Realm Strategy
- 20 Pence Day
- Visit Waltham Forest’s ‘Mini Holland’ (6 April 2019)