We will be discussing Keith Frayn’s proposal for public transport in Oxford. Keith will kick us off with a run-through of his proposal. NOTE the changed meeting venue. This event takes place in Oxford Town Hall.
Public transport in Oxford: Keith Frayn
February 26 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
March 10 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- OLS Statement on Oxford “Zero Emissions Zone”
- Botley Road Corridor Improvements – Comments on revised plans
- OLS Statement on Connecting Oxford
- Richard the Cycling Gardener
- Electrification and Simplification of Public Transport in Oxford
- (VIDEO) Mini Holland: Waltham Forest and Beyond
- Costing a Low-Traffic Neighbourhood in Oxford
- Get the OLS tee !
- Implementing Liveability: Clyde Loakes at Oxford Town Hall