We will be discussing Keith Frayn’s proposal for public transport in Oxford. Keith will kick us off with a run-through of his proposal. NOTE the changed meeting venue. This event takes place in Oxford Town Hall.
- This event has passed.
Public transport in Oxford: Keith Frayn
February 26 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Businesses and low-traffic neighbourhoods
- Connecting Oxford Plus
- Emergency Liveable Neighbourhoods – Cowley
- Emergency Active Travel Funding
- St. Mary’s Liveable Neighbourhood
- Statement to Cabinet of Oxfordshire County Council
- Motherload movie | Fewer cars, More go. Oxfordshire screening
- OLS Statement on Oxford “Zero Emissions Zone”
- Botley Road Corridor Improvements – Comments on revised plans