A regular bi-weekly morning organising session for Oxfordshire Liveable Streets. If you agree with our aims, please come along!
Committee meeting – morning
August 28 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Get the OLS tee !
- Implementing Liveability: Clyde Loakes at Oxford Town Hall
- Botley Road Corridor Improvements – consultation response
- Traffic Evaporation
- Oxford City Centre Movement and Public Realm Strategy
- 20 Pence Day
- Visit Waltham Forest’s ‘Mini Holland’ (6 April 2019)
- Mini Holland Workshop
- Profile in Courage: Waltham Forest Cllr Clyde Loakes