A regular bi-weekly morning organising session for Oxfordshire Liveable Streets. If you agree with our aims, please come along!
Committee meeting – morning
22 April 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
December 6 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Botley Road Corridor Improvements – Comments on revised plans
- OLS Statement on Connecting Oxford
- Richard the Cycling Gardener
- Electrification and Simplification of Public Transport in Oxford
- (VIDEO) Mini Holland: Waltham Forest and Beyond
- Costing a Low-Traffic Neighbourhood in Oxford
- Get the OLS tee !
- Implementing Liveability: Clyde Loakes at Oxford Town Hall
- Botley Road Corridor Improvements – consultation response