Join us at Flo’s in Florence Park for an informal drop-in session to discuss low-traffic neighbourhoods and see the costings for implementation in Oxford. There will also be the opportunity to try out a cargo bike or other utility or unconventional bike.
- This event has passed.
Oxford Mini Holland Weekend: Day 2
September 8 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Walking tour of Waltham Forest (including transport by coach)
- Costing a Low-Traffic Neighbourhood in Oxford
- Get the OLS tee !
- Implementing Liveability: Clyde Loakes at Oxford Town Hall
- Botley Road Corridor Improvements – consultation response
- Traffic Evaporation
- Oxford City Centre Movement and Public Realm Strategy
- 20 Pence Day
- Visit Waltham Forest’s ‘Mini Holland’ (6 April 2019)